EpiCast Report: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023 http://www.
What does CLL stand for?
CLL stands for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLL
We have 145 other meanings of CLL in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Multiplier
- Clock Native (Bluetooth)
- Computer-Controlled Continuously Variable Lockup (automobile transmissions)
- Capacitively-Loaded Loop
- Celestial Labs Ltd. (India)
- Center for Learning and Leadership (various organizations)
- Chief of Legislative Liaison
- Child Life-Line (est. 1994)
- Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia Foundation
- Circular Linked List (data structure)
- Club du Livre Libertaire (French: Libertarian Book Club)
- College of Lifelong Learning
- College Station, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Commercial Lending and Leasing
- Commission on Liquor Licensing (UK)
- Communication Language and Literacy
- Condominium Legal Liability (insurance)
- Contract Limit Line
- Conveyor Logistics Limited (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, it is expected that there will be approximately 5,000 deaths from Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in the United States.
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia is divided by the type of lymphocyte involved, such as B-cell or T-cell.
He adds that the drug may also impede other cancers, such as B cell lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Cooperative Group for the Study of Immunoglobulin in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
com/research/7q2jxf/bcell_chronic) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014 http://www.
This type of cancer can again be categorized into acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), which accounts for about 12%, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) which accounts for 35%, acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) which accounts for 29%, and chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) which accounts for 11% of the total leukemia.