Chronic lymphocytic leukemia is also known as chronic lymphoid leukemia.
What does CLL stand for?
CLL stands for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLL
We have 145 other meanings of CLL in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Multiplier
- Clock Native (Bluetooth)
- Computer-Controlled Continuously Variable Lockup (automobile transmissions)
- Capacitively-Loaded Loop
- Celestial Labs Ltd. (India)
- Center for Learning and Leadership (various organizations)
- Chief of Legislative Liaison
- Child Life-Line (est. 1994)
- Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia Foundation
- Circular Linked List (data structure)
- Club du Livre Libertaire (French: Libertarian Book Club)
- College of Lifelong Learning
- College Station, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Commercial Lending and Leasing
- Commission on Liquor Licensing (UK)
- Communication Language and Literacy
- Condominium Legal Liability (insurance)
- Contract Limit Line
- Conveyor Logistics Limited (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract Despite substantial advancement in the understanding and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), a standard curative approach does not exist.
Cephalon's Treanda will be a covered benefit immediately upon its availability to members with chronic lymphocytic leukemia INDIANAPOLIS, March 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- WellPoint, Inc.
He adds that the drug may also impede other cancers, such as B cell lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Cooperative Group for the Study of Immunoglobulin in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
com/research/7q2jxf/bcell_chronic) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This type of cancer can again be categorized into acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), which accounts for about 12%, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) which accounts for 35%, acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) which accounts for 29%, and chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) which accounts for 11% of the total leukemia.
one of the world's leading research and advisory firms focusing on pharmaceutical and health care issues, finds that rituximab (Biogen Idec/Genentech's Rituxan, Roche's MabThera) is the most promising emerging drug for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).