The setting up of the centre is part of efforts to reinforce hospital offer for people with chronic kidney failure in the prefecture of the Casablanca-Anfa districts, to bring medical care closer to citizens and to ensure care for patients who are on the waiting list in Casablanca.
What does CKF stand for?
CKF stands for Chronic Kidney Failure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKF
We have 14 other meanings of CKF in our Acronym Attic
- Camper Killer Elite Force (online gaming)
- Chatham-Kent Energy Inc. (Canada)
- Compact Kinetic Energy Missile (Army)
- Central Kansas Educational Opportunity Center (Great Bend, KS)
- Creatine Kinase Equilibrium Reaction
- Collaborative Knowledge Evolution Support System
- Canadian Kendo Federation (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada)
- Cardinal Kung Foundation (Stamford, CT)
- Center for Economic Forecasting of Mexico (Philadelphia, PA)
- Centre de Karaté Français (French: French Karate Center)
- Club Kafé Fashion (French nightclub)
- Coastal Kayak Fishing
- Core Knowledge Foundation (est. 1986; Charlottesville, VA)
- Covering Kids & Families (national health care program; 2000-2007)
- Czech Kendo Federation
- Canadian Kurdish Friendship Association
- Capla Kesting Fine Art (Brooklyn, NY)
- Central Kimberley Football Association
- China-Korea Friendship Association
- Chinese Kung Fu Academy (of Southern Praying Mantis Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's lead products are intended to significantly improve toxin removal in disease states such as chronic kidney failure and severe sepsis.
Scientists know that people with apoE-II, the least common form, have a heightened risk of chronic kidney failure.
More importantly, dialysis, as currently practiced, is ultimately only a stopgap, and except for the fortunate few persons who qualify for renal transplant, persons suffering from chronic kidney failure in the U.
Today, the 34-year-old Palmdale resident is donating one of his kidneys to his older brother Deren Finks, who is suffering from chronic kidney failure.
About Fresenius Medical Care Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure, a condition that affects more than 1,400,000 individuals worldwide.
About 200,000 suffer chronic kidney failure and need an artificial kidney machine to live.
Avner predicts that 5 to 10 percent of the Seattle-area patients will suffer chronic kidney failure, 30 to 40 percent will have milder symptoms, and the others should fare well.