To the Editor, I would like to make few comments on Balci and her colleagues' paper entitled "Complex cytogenetic findings in the bone marrow of a chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis patient" which was published in the recent issue of the Journal.
What does CIMF stand for?
CIMF stands for Chronic Idiopathic Myelofibrosis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIMF
We have 2 other meanings of CIMF in our Acronym Attic
- CIRP (College International pour la Recherche en Productique) International Manufacturing Education Conference (Netherlands)
- Institutul de Memorie Culturalã (Institute for Cultural Memory, Romania)
- Center of Islamic and Middle Eastern Law
- Community Involvement in the Management of Environmental Pollution (USAID)
- Complementary Integrative Medicine Education Resources
- Color in Informatics and Media Technology
- Civilian Military Exercise
- Convection and Interfacial Mass Exchange (European Space Agency; Belgium)
- Canadian International Motorcycle Festival
- Centre for International Macroeconomics and Finance (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Framework
- Consolidated Intermediate Maintenance Facility
- Corellian Intergalactic Mercenary Force (gaming)
- Canadian Inherited Marrow Failure Registry
- Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (India)
- Central Institute for Meteorology and Geodynamics
- Centre for International Medical Graduates (Queensland Health; Australia)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Ghana (Accra, Ghana)
- China Interactive Media Group (publishing company)
- China International Mining Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire/ -- S*BIO Pte Ltd today announced the initiation of a Phase 1/2 clinical trial of SB1518, a potent and orally-active JAK2 inhibitor, in leading medical centers in Australia for patients with chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis (CIMF).
ABSTRACT Chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis is a myeloproliferative disorder characterized by splenomegaly, myeloid metaplasia and reactive bone marrow fibrosis.