In March 2006, Novartis expanded its collaboration with Idenix to include valopicitabine, an investigational agent for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C.
What does CHC stand for?
CHC stands for Chronic Hepatitis C
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHC
We have 331 other meanings of CHC in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Cubs
- Chicago Health Connection
- Chichester Harbour Conservancy (UK)
- Chief Hospital Corpsman
- Child Health Consortium (New Jersey)
- Children Helping Children (various locations)
- Chinese Heritage Centre (Singapore)
- Chiropractic Health Care
- Christchurch, New Zealand - International (Airport Code)
- Chronic Health Condition
- Church Hill Classics (frames; Monroe, CT)
- Church Hymnal Corporation
- Church of the Holy Communion (various locations)
- City Harvest Church
- City Holding Company
- Clathrin Heavy Chain (genetics)
- Cleveland Hiking Club (Ohio)
- Closely Held Corporation
- Club Haltérophile et Culturiste de Pontoise (French: Pontoise Weightlifting and Bodybuilder Club; Pontoise, France)
- Club Hippique Clermontois (French: Clermont Equestrian Club; Clermont, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These results were achieved in chronic hepatitis C patients infected with the difficult-to-treat genotype 1 virus.
Celgosivir is an orally administered, first-in-class alpha glucosidase 1 inhibitor, in development for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infections.
A computer cohort simulation of the US population for 2010-2019 suggests that the morbidity and mortality associated with chronic hepatitis C will increase dramatically, resulting in 165,900 deaths from chronic liver disease, 27,200 deaths from hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), and $10.
based Phase 1b trial will evaluate NOV-205 as monotherapy for chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 patients who have failed pegylated interferon plus ribavirin therapy.
The Company is also conducting preclinical studies on Chimigen(TM) therapeutic vaccine candidates to treat chronic hepatitis C infections.
based trial will evaluate NOV-205 as monotherapy for chronic hepatitis C patients who have failed pegylated interferon plus ribavirin therapy.
The presentation is titled "Properties of a Chimigen(TM) Vaccine Produced in Insect Cells for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infections".