The complete, corrected release follows: Physicians' Adoption of Velcade for the Treatment of Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease Will Drive Growth In This Market Through 2021 Uptake of Velcade in the First-Line Treatment Setting Will Displace Lower-Priced Standards of Care, According to Findings from Decision Resources BURLINGTON, Mass.
What does CGVH stand for?
CGVH stands for Chronic Graft Versus Host
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cyberspace Geography Visualization (research project)
- Colorado Gay Volleyball Association (Denver)
- Chiangmai Green Valley Country Club (Thailand)
- Canadian Geodetic Vertical Datum (orthometric height reference)
- Chronic Graft Vascular Disease (heart transplant complication)
- Center for Ground Vehicle Development and Integration (US DoD)
- Computer Graphic Virtual Device Interface
- Certificate in General and Vocational Education (Australia)
- Center of Geology, Volcanology and Geodynamics (Ecuador)
- Computer Generated Video Graphics
- Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease
- Cutaneous Graft Versus Host Reaction
- Coast Guard Visual Information (archive)
- Computer Graphics, Vision and Imaging (educational program; University College London; UK)
- Canadian Glacier Variations Monitoring and Assessment Network
- Central Georgia Vida Nueva
- Carrier-Grade Voice Over Packet
- Computer Generated Virtual Reality
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality (conference)
- Combined Gross Vehicle Weight (tow vehicle plus trailer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780521884235 Chronic graft versus host disease; interdisciplinary management.
Scleroderma like changes due to chronic graft versus host disease.
This study demonstrated that oral administration of specific antigens effectively reversed the manifestations of chronic graft versus host disease.
7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms for pharmaceutical and healthcare issues, finds that the expected supplemental approval of Millennium (Takeda)/Johnson & Johnson's Velcade for the treatment of chronic graft versus host disease (GVHD) will be a significant driver of growth in the GVHD market through 2021.
Rhitol(TM) is evaluated as treatment for patients with extensive chronic Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD) intolerant or resistant to standard immunosuppressive treatment.
But he was then diagnosed with chronic Graft versus Host Disease, a side effect of his bone marrow transplant, which can cause severe skin rashes, sickness and diarrhoea.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted its product Rhitol(TM) Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of chronic Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD).