Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors Launch "Know Your Numbers" Educational Campaign in Conjunction with National Health Literacy Month RARITAN, N.
What does CDD stand for?
CDD stands for Chronic Disease Directors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDD
We have 228 other meanings of CDD in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Democratic Development (Ghana)
- Centro Dominicano de Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Certificate of Disability for Discharge
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Child Development Division
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Chlorinated Dibenzo p-Dioxin
- Christ De Débile
- Christian Domestic Discipline
- Cidade de Deus (band)
- Clasificación Decimal de Dewey (Spanish)
- Classification Décimale de Dewey (French: Dewey Decimal Classification)
- Clock Difference Diagram (computer science)
- Closed Door Discussion (Institute of Policy Studies)
- Clostridium Difficile Diarrhoea
- Code Division Duplex
- Coherent Differential Detection
- Coin Dealers Directory (UK)
- Collateral Damage Distance
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACHIEVE is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and is a partnership among the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD), the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO), the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), Society for Public Health Education and Y-USA.
GlaxoSmithKline has partnered with the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD) and WebMD to help people become more engaged in managing their personal health.
In past years, Y-USA was joined in this effort by National Presenting Sponsors -- Kellogg Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and PepsiCo Foundation, and by Expert Advisors -- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Steps to a HealthierUS Initiative, President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, Action for Healthy Kids, Active Living by Design, America On the Move Foundation, American Public Health Association, National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, National Recreation and Parks Association, Nemours Health and Preventive Services, and Association for Community Health Improvement and the Health Research & Educational Trust (affiliates of American Hospital Association).
Expert advisors to the YMCA on this initiative include: Harvard University School of Public Health, Stanford University School of Medicine, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Steps to a HealthierUS, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Active Living by Design program, the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors and others.
5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD), a public health association providing a national forum for chronic disease prevention and control efforts, today announced its enhanced Web site -- http://www.
About NACDD The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors is a national public health association, founded in 1988 to link the chronic disease program directors of each state and U.
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Active Living by Design, the Chronic Disease Directors and others.