6 hamsters and in patients with chronic congestive heart failure and ischemic heart disease.
What does CCHF stand for?
CCHF stands for Chronic Congestive Heart Failure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCHF
We have 18 other meanings of CCHF in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance HD (LViHD Systems)
- Chartered Chemist
- Canada/China Higher Education Program
- Community Collaboration of Health & Education Providers (Colorado)
- Center for Community Health Education and Research (Haiti)
- Center for Community Health Education Research and Service (Boston, MA)
- Council on Certification of Health, Environmental and Safety Technologists
- Cheap Car Hire Finder (rental car search engine)
- Chinese Canadian Heritage Fund
- Christian Community Health Fellowship (Memphis, TN)
- Congo Cerebral Hemorrhage Fever
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- California Communities Housing and Finance Agency
- Canadian Council on Health Facilities Accreditation (formerly Canadian Council on Hospital Accreditation)
- Chaffee County Habitat for Humanity (Buena Vista, CO)
- Copper Country Habitat for Humanity (Houghton, MI)
- Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity (Newport, NC)
- Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place
- Colorado Community for Homeschool Family Support
- Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had a long history of poor health, which included chronic congestive heart failure and sepsis," Ross said, although he was unable to state the precise cause of von Brunn's death.
IND Filed for Second Phase II Trial in Patients With Acute and Chronic Congestive Heart Failure SAN DIEGO, Dec.
This is one of the first peer-reviewed studies to validate the utility of Nanogen's NT-proBNP assay as a significant predictor of mortality in a chronic congestive heart failure population, as well as one of the first studies published that compares the three most important markers associated with the disease," said Dr.
This patent relates to the combined use of a cardiac marker of cell injury, such as Troponin I, with a marker of organ adaptation, such as brain natriuretic peptide (BNP), for prognosis of chronic congestive heart failure (CHF) patients.
Adentri(TM), an A1-adenosine receptor antagonist for the potential treatment of acute and chronic congestive heart failure, is licensed to Biogen, Inc.
The presentation provided non-clinical support for the Company's novel therapeutic approach of directly activating the cardiac myosin motor protein as a potential next-generation approach to managing acute and chronic congestive heart failure.
today announced positive results from its Follow Up Serial Infusions Of Natrecor(R) (FUSION) I pilot trial designed to evaluate the safety and tolerability of weekly infusions of Natrecor(R) (nesiritide) when administered in an outpatient setting to patients with advanced chronic congestive heart failure (CHF) who are at high risk for hospitalization.