It is also present in immunosuppressed patients, patients with internal prostheses (such as heart valves, joints, or penile implant), patients with acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis, and patients with a recent prostate biopsy.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Centurion Bank of Punjab (India)
- Certified Benefits Professional (WorldatWork certification program)
- Certified Bodytalk Practitioner
- Certified Building Professional (NPSI)
- Changi Business Park (Changi, Singapore)
- Checks by Phone (TeleCheck)
- Chehalis Basin Partnership (Washington State)
- Chesapeake Bay Program (state/federal Chesapeake Bay restoration partnership)
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Benzene Poisoning
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
- Club de Billard de Plainpalais (French: Billiard Club of Plainpalais; Switzerland)
- Code Block Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This acute infection causes more obvious symptoms for the dog rather than the chronic bacterial prostatitis smoldering under the surface for long periods of time.
16) Interestingly, the authors observed that the incidence of chronic bacterial prostatitis and abacterial prostatitis was similar between the patients with lifelong PE and acquired PE.
There are four categories of prostatitis: acute bacterial prostatitis (category I), chronic bacterial prostatitis (category II), chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (category III), and asymptomatic prostatitis (category IV).
Treatment of chronic bacterial prostatitis with levofloxacin and ciprofloxacin lowers serum prostate specific antigen.
Bayer Corporation is already established in men's health with Cipro(R)(a) (ciprofloxacin HCI) to treat chronic bacterial prostatitis due to E.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis is usually associated with mild to moderate pelvic pain symptoms and intermittent episodes of acute UTIs.
LEVAQUIN is dosed once-daily and indicated for a wide variety of infections in addition to CAP including, acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, acute maxillary sinusitis, nosocomial pneumonia, mild to moderate cases of complicated and uncomplicated urinary tract infections, acute pyelonephritis, and chronic bacterial prostatitis.