The endotoxin in all samples was quantified with the Kinetic Chromogenic Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) Assay (Nelson Laboratories, Salt Lake City, Utah).
What does CLAL stand for?
CLAL stands for Chromogenic Limulus Amebocyte Lysate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLAL
We have 5 other meanings of CLAL in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Legal de Asuntos de Interés Público (Spanish)
- Cathode Lens and Ion Repeller (micropropulsion systems on-a-chip)
- Center for Library and Information Resources (Asian Institute of Technology; Thailand)
- Computational Linguistics and Information Retrieval (University of Michigan)
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations
- Clean Air Engine project
- Computer Literacy And Information Technology
- Clermont Loisirs Animation Jeunesse (French: Clermont Youth Animation Entertainment; Clermont, France)
- College Language Association Journal
- Committee on Law and Justice (National Academies of Sciences; Washington, DC)
- Comptoir Lyon-Alemand Louyot (French company)
- National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership (est. 1974)
- Crystal Lake American Little League (Crystal Lake, IL)
- Center for Latin American and Latino/a Studies (Georgia State Unviersity, Atlanta, GA)
- Call Assignment Message
- Carrefour de Liaison et d'Aide Multiethnique (French: Crossroads Connection and Multiethnic Support; Canada)
- Cerebellar Atrophy with Progressive Microcephaly
- Commercial Leasing Action Message
- Congressional Left, Academia, Media (political term by Jeff Cooper)
- Cost Less All Materials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Single-step, chromogenic Limulus amebocyte lysate assay for endotoxin.
Lindsay GK, Rolansky PF, Novitski T (1989) Single-step, chromogenic Limulus Amebocyte Lysate assay for endotoxin.