A 1959 chromium-plated Rolex watch that had seen better days made PS1,600.
What does CRPT stand for?
CRPT stands for Chromium-Plated
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRPT
We have 4 other meanings of CRPT in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Repair Parts Stock
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I
- City and Regional Planning Student Association (Columbus, OH; information for students)
- Comité Regional de Promoción de la Salud Comunitaria (Spanish: Regional Committee for the Promotion of Community Health)
- Centre for Research in Public Sector Management (University of Canberra; Australia; est. 1990)
- Centro Di Ricerca Progetto San Marco
- Contractor Repair Parts Stock Point
- Composite Replacement Panel Strain Survey (aircraft; Australia)
- Centralized Regional Pricing Tool
- Cladding Rip Propagation Test
- Coalition for Regional Public Transportation (est. 2005; Valley Regional Transit; Meridian, ID)
- CTEC (California Tax Education Council) Registered Tax Preparer
- Connaught Ranges and Primary Training Centre (Canadian Forces base in Kanata)
- Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds
- Constant Running Power Take Off
- C-Reactive Protein in Urine (kidney function measurement)
- Camera-Ready Pasteup
- Canadian Racing Pigeon Union
- Centre for Research in Photonics at the University of Ottawa (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lock body is chromium-plated as standard or optionally black powder-coated.
Lu continued, "In addition, we have been adding new products such as laminated steel and chromium-plated steel, to our product portfolio to provide broader solutions to meet more of our customers' requirements and improve our competitiveness in both the domestic and foreign markets.
He has also designed two accessories: a night table or container with a crystal parallelepiped with a steel chromium-plated base and a bench with a leather or fabric capitonne seat with supports in bright aluminium.
The European ITER Domestic Agency, called "Fusion for Energy (F4E)", has signed a contract for the manufacture of 62 tons chromium-plated copper strand, which will form part of ITER's super-conducting magnet system.
The commonest was chromium-plated brass that was strong but heavy and liable to distort if dropped onto a hard floor.
Chromium-plated taps and mixers and showers are still popular, with a growing demand for water-efficient taps.
; Brigadier HSK Mainwaring (left) shows the chromium-plated view indicator to a group of holidaymakers on the top of Moel Famau on August 29 1970;