Lu continued, "In addition, we have been adding new products such as laminated steel and chromium-plated steel, to our product portfolio to provide broader solutions to meet more of our customers' requirements and improve our competitiveness in both the domestic and foreign markets.
What does CRPT stand for?
CRPT stands for Chromium-Plated
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRPT
We have 4 other meanings of CRPT in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Repair Parts Stock
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I
- City and Regional Planning Student Association (Columbus, OH; information for students)
- Comité Regional de Promoción de la Salud Comunitaria (Spanish: Regional Committee for the Promotion of Community Health)
- Centre for Research in Public Sector Management (University of Canberra; Australia; est. 1990)
- Centro Di Ricerca Progetto San Marco
- Contractor Repair Parts Stock Point
- Composite Replacement Panel Strain Survey (aircraft; Australia)
- Centralized Regional Pricing Tool
- Cladding Rip Propagation Test
- Coal Region Paranormal Team (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Coalition for Regional Public Transportation (est. 2005; Valley Regional Transit; Meridian, ID)
- CTEC (California Tax Education Council) Registered Tax Preparer
- Connaught Ranges and Primary Training Centre (Canadian Forces base in Kanata)
- Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds
- Constant Running Power Take Off
- C-Reactive Protein in Urine (kidney function measurement)
- Camera-Ready Pasteup
- Canadian Racing Pigeon Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lock body is chromium-plated as standard or optionally black powder-coated.
The vehicle has 18-inch radius chromium-plated tyres and a spare attached at the back, and is equipped with a three-dimensional muffling system.
a deadly, winking, sniggering, snuggling, chromium-plated, scent-impregnated, luminous, quivering, giggling, fruit-flavoured, mincing, ice-covered heap of mother love.
The European ITER Domestic Agency, called "Fusion for Energy (F4E)", has signed a contract for the manufacture of 62 tons chromium-plated copper strand, which will form part of ITER's super-conducting magnet system.
The commonest was chromium-plated brass that was strong but heavy and liable to distort if dropped onto a hard floor.
Chromium-plated taps and mixers and showers are still popular, with a growing demand for water-efficient taps.
; Brigadier HSK Mainwaring (left) shows the chromium-plated view indicator to a group of holidaymakers on the top of Moel Famau on August 29 1970;