For Christus Santa Rosa Health Care, EmCare will provide emergency department management and physician staffing beginning February 1, 2008 for three hospitals: Christus Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa City Centre, and Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center.
What does CSRMC stand for?
CSRMC stands for Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computing Systems Research Lab (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Arizona State University)
- Continuous Stochastic Reward Logic (computer programming)
- Corporate Sponsored Research and Licensing
- California State Railroad Museum
- Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining (University of Queensland; Brisbane,Queensland, Australia)
- Church Sports and Recreation Ministers (Canton, OH)
- Cloud System-Resolving Model
- Committee on Standards-Related Measures (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Controlled Solid Rocket Motor
- Cultural Site Research and Management (archeologic research firm; Baltimore, MD)
- Chinese Society for Rock Mechanics and Engineering
- California State Railroad Museum Foundation
- Committee on Strengthening the Role of Major Groups (Philippines)
- Collaborative Systems Requirements Modelling Language (computing)
- Clinically Significant Radiation Macular Oedema
- Cocker Spaniel Rescue of the Mid Plains
- Centre for Survey Research and Management Services (India)
- Charles S. Rushe Middle School (Florida)
- Cellular Simultaneous Recurrent Network (computer optics)
- Certified Sedation Registered Nurse (credential)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center, licensed as part of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, is an acute care facility situated in San Antonio's South Texas Medical Center.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care has been part of San Antonio for more than 130 years and has four hospitals -- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital (402 beds), CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center (137 beds), CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Rehabilitation Hospital (59 beds) and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital (262 beds).