Significantly, last year, James Madison University hosted Jazz 4 Justice and Christopher Newport University is scheduled for 2014.
What does CNU stand for?
CNU stands for Christopher Newport University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNU
We have 36 other meanings of CNU in our Acronym Attic
- Confederation of National Trade Unions
- Comisión Nacional de Televisión (Spanish, Colombia)
- China National Turfgrass Variety Trial
- Century Casinos, Inc. (est. 1992)
- Country (US DoD)
- California National University
- Cebu Normal University (Philippines)
- Chonbuk National University (Korea)
- Chonnam National University (Korea)
- Chungnam National University (Korea)
- Club de Natation d'Uckange (French: Uckange Swimming Club; Uckange, France)
- Command Network Unit (cameras)
- Congress for the New Urbanism
- Conseil National des Universités (French: National Council of Universities)
- Consejo Nacional de Universidades (Spanish: National Council of Universities)
- Consiglio Nazionale degli Utenti (Italy)
- Consolidated Narcotics Unit
- Contractor National-Union (electronic tubes made by National-Union for US Army)
- Crisis Negotiation Unit (Singapore Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kenneth Rose, Christopher Newport University, Newport News, VA
Christopher Newport University was the site for the Virginia Chapter's annual government liaison meeting, featuring local representatives of the Internal Revenue Service and the Commonwealth of Virginia's Department of Taxation.
Christopher Newport University seeks a Writing Center Director for a renewable three-year lectureship to direct its Center for Academic success which includes.
West of Old Dominion University community -- Along Portsmouth (SR-337) and Victory Boulevards (SR-239) -- Cavalier Boulevard -- US-13 South -- Beach Road in Hampton -- Magruder Blvd -- Christopher Newport University -- Crawford Rd in Yorktown -- US-60 -- Williamsburg -- Ford's Colony in Williamsburg -- Severn and Maryus Planned 2008 investment in the state also calls for enhanced coverage in Richmond with 17 sites, Roanoke with 15 sites, Charlottesville with six sites, Harrisonburg with five sites, Danville with four sites and Lynchburg with three sites.
of Christopher Newport University, Newport News, Va.
Nathan Busch is an assistant professor of political science at Christopher Newport University in Virginia.
You'd never guess: Brigham Young (aka "Mormonville"), followed by Southeastern Louisiana University, Christopher Newport University and Stephen F.