LIFT musicians recently performed shows at San Fernando High School and Christopher Columbus Middle School in Canoga Park.
What does CCMS stand for?
CCMS stands for Christopher Columbus Middle School (Clifton, New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMS
We have 186 other meanings of CCMS in our Acronym Attic
- Cedar Creek Middle School (North Carolina)
- Cellular Customer Management System
- Central Critical Monitoring System
- Centralized Configuration Management System
- Centre for Coastal and Marine Science (UK)
- Cerebrocostomandibular Syndrome
- Certification Candidate Management System (Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Checkout, Control and Monitor System
- Child Care Management Services
- Christ Church Music Society (University of Oxford, UK)
- Churchville-Chili Middle School (New York)
- Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- Cisco Cluster Management Suite
- Clare College Music Society (Cambridge University; UK)
- Clean Catch Midstream Specimen (laboratory urine cultures)
- Clear Creek Middle School (various locations)
- Close Combat Missile Systems (US Army; replaces Close Combat Anti-Armor Weapon Systems)
- Command Control and Monitoring System
- Committee on the Challenges of Modern Society (NATO)
- Commodity Configuration Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guitar class at Christopher Columbus Middle School in Canoga Park received an $85,000 donation of new instruments from Time Warner Cable - Los Angeles and the VH1 Save the Music Foundation.
``It's what the stores are selling,'' said Sandra Lee Collins, principal at Christopher Columbus Middle School in Canoga Park.