Contract notice: Repair of stairs :: The contract includes repair of the access stairs to the following Metro subway stations:: - Islands Brygge Station: - Lergravsparken Station: - Amagerbro Station: - Christianshavn Station: - Kongens Nytorv Station: - Norreport Station: - Forums Station: - Frederiksberg Station: There has been a large number of loose granite tiles on the stairs, and several sites have been identified vandgennemsivninger the underlying technical room or escalators.
What does Khc stand for?
Khc stands for Christianshavn (Danish railway station)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Khc
We have 40 other meanings of Khc in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Housing Builders Association
- Kamloops Home-Based Business Association
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (video game)
- Kokrine Hills Bible Camp (Koyukon Camp Ministries, Inc.; Galena, AK)
- Kutnowska Hodowla Buraka Cukrowego (Polish: Kutnowska Kennel Buraka Sugar)
- Kentucky Horse Breeders' Incentive Fund
- Kayton Homes Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Kingsford Heights Branch Library (Kingsford Heights, IN)
- Katholieke Hogeschool Brugge Oostende (Belgium)
- Krankenhausbuchführungsverordnung (German)
- Kale Heywet Church (Ethiopia)
- Karnataka High Court (Karnataka, India)
- Kentucky Housing Corporation (Frankfort, KY)
- Kicking Horse Culture (Canada)
- Kinesin Heavy Chain
- Kingdom Holding Company
- Klingon High Council (Star Trek)
- Kyoto Handicraft Center (Kyoto, Japan)
- Kansas Health Care Association
- Kansas Home Care Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christianshavn is worth a visit on foot, not least for a coffee at Sofieklderen, a cafe bar virtually in the water, or a meal at the two Michelin-starred Noma where guests can try musk ox from Greenland or seaweed from Iceland.
Although Gertrud Knudsen reacted to his exuberant courtship with some prudence, it was not long before they were married in the 17th-century Fresler Kirche in Christianshavn, a beautiful area of Copenhagen modelled on Amsterdam.
It Started Small Jacob Holm & Sonnet A/S was founded in 1794 when Jacob Holm set up his first company, a grocer's shop, in Christianshavn, Denmark.
Across the water - and accessible via a footbridge - was the charming Christianshavn district, with beautiful streets intersected by canals in a way that was reminiscent of Amsterdam.
The south part of Christianshavn (the area not occupied by the Navy - p50) is a wonderful piece of city with a mixture of domestically scaled buildings and warehouses, which vary in splendour from the Asiatisk Kompagni's eighteenth-century Baroque palaces to the huge and styleless Gammel Dok (Old Dock) building, a rugged utilitarian structure in yellow brick under a vast pitched roof of red pantiles.
May 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Blockbuster Video announced today that it has acquired Christianshavn Video, the largest home-video retailer in Denmark.
Born in the Christianshavn district of Copenhagen in 1956, Klaus Lynggaard has divided his energies among poetry, music, journalism, and fiction, He debuted with a collection of poems, Vinterkrig Winter War), in 1981, but three books and five years later came his great breakthrough, the novel Martin og victoria (Martin and Victoria), which enjoyed both critical and popular success.