Canadian-born Albert Benjamin Simpson (1843-1919) and his Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) had a significant impact on, and was affected by, the emerging Pentecostal movement, both in North America and in the China mission field.
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Christian and Missionary Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Media Action (Chicago, IL)
- Chief Medical Advisor (various organizations)
- Children's Miracle Award (CIBC)
- Childrenswear Manufacturers Association
- China Meteorological Agency
- Chinatown Merchants Association (variuos locations)
- Chinese Martial Arts
- Chinese Medical Association
- Chinese Morphological Analyzer
- Chocolate Manufacturers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Normally, the sermon at Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Simi Valley lasts about an hour.
I was referred to Jody, whose office was located in a two-story building behind the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church in Santa Monica, Calif.