Poland is especially proud, is the Bible curriculum, Walking With God and His People by Christian Schools International.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Christian Schools International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai, India)
- Chi Sigma Iota
- Chicago Sculpture International
- Chicago Systemic Initiative
- Child Soldiers Initiative (Canada)
- Child Support Intervention (private child support enforcement agency)
- Child Symptom Inventory (medicine)
- ChildSafe International
- Chipset Software Installation (Intel)
- Cholesterol Saturation Index
- Christian Solidarity International
- Chung Shan Institute (US and Taiwan)
- Church of Scientology International (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Church of South India
- Cigar Store Indian (advertisement figure)
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conway Christian School is accredited by Arkansas Non-Public School Accrediting Association and Christian Schools International and its preschool is state licensed.
Students place at math event Willamette Christian School recently took a group of students in grades 5-7 to the Association of Christian Schools International Math Olympics in Corvallis.
Holden Christian Academy, which saw its enrollment drop from 124 to 110 this year, is one of seven Christian schools in Central Massachusetts that belong to the Colorado Springs-based Association of Christian Schools International.
According to public records recently obtained by the lawyers for the Association for Christian Schools International (ACSI), the number was 871 for the 2004-2005 school year.
Signatories included Friends of Lubavich of Florida, serving Jewish schools, and Christian Schools International, a Protestant organization with 23 schools in the state.
Bryce was also recently awarded first prize at the Association of Christian Schools International Art Festival on May 11 for his grade division and first prize overall for grades K-6 and awarded a $50 gift certificate to Aaron Brother's Art Mart.
The executive director of Christian Schools International (Christian Reformed or Calvinist schools) said his schools "would not allow the exemption because every class is permeated with a Christian religious viewpoint.