Vander Klay served as Minister for 36 years at Northside Community Chapel Christian Reformed Church in Paterson, NJ.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Christian Reformed Church
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Recycling Coalition
- Chifley Research Centre (Australia)
- Child Registration Certificate (Pakistan)
- Child-Resistant Container (product feature)
- Children's Rights Centre (South Africa)
- Children's Rights Council
- China Railway Construction
- China Record Corporation (est. 1949)
- China Research Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Chinese Remainder Code (information theory)
- Christian Resource Center (various locations)
- Christian Resource Centre (various locations)
- Christian Revival Church (various locations)
- Christian Rods & Customs (car club)
- Christopher Robert Clark
- Chrysler Restorers Club (various locations)
- Ciel Rouge Creation (Japanese architecture firm)
- Circuit Routing Chart (US DoD)
- Circumcision Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The four Protestant bodies are the Presbyterian Church (USA), the Christian Reformed Church in North America, the Reformed Church in America and the United Church of Christ.
amp;#8220;After calling James Chiang to minister to us in January 2012, we are pleased that he has been recognized by the Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA) as a 'Commissioned Pastor.
In lieu of flowers, contributions have been established in his name for Sheboygan Christian School, Sheboygan County Christian High School, Trinity Christian College, First Christian Reformed Church and Faith Presbyterian Church.
The blaze broke out on property of Bethel Christian Reformed Church at 10725 W.
Data collected by the Christian Reformed Church revealed that 28 percent of adult church members had experienced at least one form of abuse, according to the Journal of Religion and Abuse.
The authors of the essays are leaders of these organizations--the World Council of Churches, the National Council of Churches, the National Apostolate for Inclusion Ministry, the Christian Reformed Church, the Religion and Spirituality Division of the American Association on Mental Retardation, and others--who present the history of their work, summarize what was done before 1950, and discuss developments and "model practices.
org 1-800-333-8300 Learning To Count To One: The Joy And Pain Of Becoming A Multiracial Church is a collection of testimonies from various authors belonging to the denomination of the Christian Reformed Church in North America.