The Christian Police Association is running the event at 10am-4.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for Christian Police Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Child Placement Agency
- Child Protection Act (various locations)
- Childhood Physical Abuse
- Children's Psychology Associates
- Chinanteco Palantla (SIL code, Mexico)
- Chinese Progressive Association
- Chirped Pulse Amplification
- Chosen-Plaintext Attack
- Christ Presbyterian Academy (Nashville, TN)
- Christian People's Alliance
- Christmas Prepayment Association (UK)
- Ciencias Psicosociales Aplicadas (Spanish: Applied Psychosocial Sciences)
- Ciment Portland Artificiel (French: Artificial Portland Cement)
- Cincinnati Paralegal Association
- Cincinnati Performing Arts (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Processing Apparatus (various companies)
- Circular Patch Antenna
- Circular Probable Area
- Circulating Platelet Aggregation
- Citizens' Police Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Baggott, a 51-year-old father of three, is a born-again Christian and president of the Christian Police Association.
The Christian Police Association received just 15,000 pounds over the past five years while the National Association of Muslim Police was paid 90,000 pounds in the past two years alone, the Daily Express reports.
Mr Cheesman, of Dingwall, Easter Ross, is a prominent member of the Christian Police Association and a lay preacher with the Elim Pentecostal Church at nearby Invergordon.
THE Christian Police Association has asked that we pray for our local cops to keep them safeand help them nab morecriminals.
He is president of the Christian Police Association.
He is a prominent member of the Christian Police Association and well- known as a regular foster parent.
He is president of Christian Police Association and vice-president of the National Association of Police Chaplains.