Muscat: Vishak, the 11-year-old Indian expatriate boy, who is suffering from aplastic anaemia--a condition where the bone marrow does not produce enough new blood cells to replace the old ones--will undergo a bone-marrow transplant at Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore in India, according to the medics and his parents.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Christian Medical College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Cheyenne Mountain Complex
- Chi Mei Corporation (Taiwan)
- Chiba Medical Center (Chiba, Japan)
- Chicago Manufacturing Center
- Chicago Motor Club (Chicago, IL)
- Chicago Music Commission (Chicago, IL)
- Chief Construction Mechanic (Naval Rating)
- China Medicine Corporation (Nevada)
- China Minmetals Corporation (est. 1950)
- Chinese Medicine Council (various locations)
- Christian Medical Commission
- Christian Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Christian Music Connection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Churches Media Council
- Cinéma Multimédia Communication (French: Cinema Multimedia Communication)
- Citizens for Missouri's Children
- Citrix Management Console
- Civil Marriage Celebrant
- Claremont McKenna College (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, done by Christian Medical College, Vellore, and Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, appeared in the latest issue of scientific journal PLoS One .
Harpreet Kaur died in mysterious circumstances during the intervening night of April 20 and 21, 2000 while en route from Phagwara to Ludhiana's Christian Medical College Hospital.
Cheques can be drawn in favour of Christian Medical College Ludhiana mentioning Treatment for Rajan Unit No.
He attended Christian Medical College in Ludhiana, India, where he earned his medical degree.
All benefits will go to the Vellore Christian Medical College in Vellore, India.
Led by Dr George Tharion, pro-fessor and head of physical medicine and rehabilitation at Christian Medical College in Vellore, India, the symposium was conducted at the Institute of Public Health.
Hilda Lazarus (1890-1978), a nationally recognized medical leader and a deeply committed Christian, as the first Indian to head Christian Medical College and Hospital (CMC), Vellore, was unquestionably a case of obtaining the right person at the right time.