I am also indebted to many officials in the Ministry of Health, Health Services Commission, Nurses and Midwives Council, Malawi Medical Council, Christian Health Association of Malawi and Malawi's health training institutions for their insights and generosity in sharing data.
What does CHAM stand for?
CHAM stands for Christian Health Association of Malawi
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHAM
We have 10 other meanings of CHAM in our Acronym Attic
- Customs House Agents Licensing Regulations (India)
- Communications High Accuracy Airborne Location System
- Communications High-Accuracy Location System
- Communications High Accuracy Location Subsystem - Exploitable
- Chapel Hill Autism Local Unit
- Certified Healthcare Access Manager (NAHAM)
- Chamizal National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Chemical Abstract Machine
- Chess Association of Malawi (now Chesam)
- Common Hacking Attack Methods
- Community Health Aide Manual
- Community Homeless Alliance Ministry
- Concentration Heat and Momentum, Ltd (London, England)
- Center for the Health Assessment of Mothers and Children of Salinas
- China Huarong Asset Management Corporation
- China America Cooperative Automotive, Inc (New Jersey)
- Comprehensive Hazardous Material Management Programs
- Computer Hardware, Advanced Mathematics, and Model Physics
- Computer Hardware, Advanced Mathematics, and Model Physics Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every month I receive letters from people running our clinics around the country saying that another member of staff has left to go and work in the UK,' said Dr Ruth Mwandira, director of the Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM), which is funded by Christian Aid.