Ted Baehr is founder and publisher of Movie-guide and chairman of the Christian Film and Television Commission.
What does CFTVC stand for?
CFTVC stands for Christian Film and Television Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compact Folding Table Tennis (Prince)
- Computer Forensics Tool Testing (US NIST)
- Controlled Flight Toward Terrain (aviation)
- Couple and Family Therapy Training (various locations)
- Creating Futures Through Technology Conference
- China Federation of Trade Unions
- Congress of Free Trade Unions (Nigeria)
- Confederation of Free Trade Unions of India
- Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Kazakhstan (trade association)
- Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Ukraine
- Creative Forge and the Tiny Wasteland (blog)
- Cumberland Family Tree for Windows
- Chabahar Free Trade Zone (Iran)
- Colon Free Trade Zone (Panama Canal; est. 1948)
- Call Forward Unconditional
- Call Forwarding Universal
- Carbon Finance Unit (World Bank)
- Caribbean Football Union
- Carried Forward Unserviceability (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Cassette Feeding Unit (photocopiers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``People should be able to get their views across,'' says Baehr, chairman of the Christian Film and Television Commission.
Also listed is Ted Baehr of the Christian Film and Television Commission.
Ted Baehr, publisher of Movieguide and chairman of the Christian Film and Television Commission, there is cause for hope, along with concern, over the status of the culture war, as gauged by what Hollywood produces.
MORE AWARDS The Christian Film and Television Commission, publisher of Movieguide, this week presented its eighth annual awards for films and TV shows that depict ``positive values, virtue and themes of redemption.
Ted Baehr of the Christian Film and Television Commission.
The Birdcage' has a lot of stereotypical elements," said Ted Baehr, chairman of the Christian Film and Television Commission and publisher of Movieguide, which rates movies according to social conservative standards.