LOS ANGELES, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Center for Individual Rights (CIR) today filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of 10 California teachers and the Christian Educators Association International, challenging the constitutionality of California's "agency shop" law, which violates the First Amendment by forcing public school teachers to pay annual fees to support powerful teachers' unions extensively involved in political activity.
What does CEA stand for?
CEA stands for Christian Educators Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEA
We have 519 other meanings of CEA in our Acronym Attic
- Charles Evans & Associates
- Chèque Emploi Associatif (French employment association)
- Chesapeake Education Association
- Chief Electrician Aviation (US Navy rank)
- Chief Enterprise Architect (various organizations)
- Children Education Allowance (India)
- China Earthquake Administration (China, formerly State Seismological Bureau)
- China Elevator Association
- Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- Chorus Equity Association
- Chugach Electric Association
- Cinematograph Exhibitors Association
- Circular Error Average
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (various organizations)
- Civil Engineering Application (various locations)
- Civil Evidence Act
- Civilian Executive Assistant (Army Materiel Command)
- Clean Energy Advocate (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Clean Energy Alliance
- Clinical & Experimental Allergy (Wiley journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public school teacher Laura Dietrich is excited about her involvement with Christian Educators Association International (CEAI).
Liberty Counsel partner "Finn Laursen, executive director of Christian Educators Association International, said in a statement, "We want to ensure that the 'reason for the season' remains part of the holiday celebration.
Education: Alpha Delta Kappa, The American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, American Association of School Administrators, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Association of School Business Officials International, Christian Educators Association International, Music Teachers National Association, National Association for the Education of Young Children, National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics, National Association of School Psychologists, National Association of Secondary School Principals, National Association of State Boards of Education, National Education Association, National Flag Day Foundation, National School Board Association, National School Public Relations Association
A similar group, Christian Educators Association International, has ties to James Dobson's Focus on the Family, making it even more influential.