Good News Holdings has arranged for the DVDs to be available initially to over 140,000 churches through Christian Copyright Licensing International at http://www.
What does CCLE stand for?
CCLE stands for Christian Copyright Licensing (Europe) Ltd
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCLE
We have 11 other meanings of CCLE in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinated Campaign for Learning Disabilities
- Core Capability Limited Deployment (User Request Evaluation Tool function; US FAA)
- Community College Leadership Development Initiatives
- Coalition for Compassionate Leadership on Drug Policy
- Community College Leadership Doctoral Program (Morgan State University; Maryland)
- Cat Club Lyon Dauphiné Savoie (French cat club; Lyon, France)
- Clear of Clouds
- Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics
- Centre de Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Center for Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Check Point Certified Licensing Expert (software professional)
- Chronic Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Collectif contre les Expulsions (French: Collective against Evictions; Belgium)
- Commission on Continuing Legal Education
- Creating a Collaborative Learning Environment (University of Wisconsin)
- California Coalition of Law Enforcement Associations
- Cole County Law Enforcement Advisory Committee (Missouri)
- Central Coast Long-Term Environmental Assessment Network
- Caribbean Customs Law Enforcement Council (Saint Lucia)
- Concerned Clergy and Laity of the Episcopal Church (Georgia)
- Coarse Control Law Error Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest single contribution, a $200,000 loan, was from Christian Copyright Licensing Inc.
Good News Holdings has arranged for the DVDs to be available initially to over 140,000 churches through Christian Copyright Licensing International at www.
Thirty of these songs are ranked within the Top 500 list from Christian Copyright Licensing International's U.
Among its titles are two that consistently are ranked among the top 15 in music tracked by Christian Copyright Licensing Inc.
Coleman noted that Scripture in Song's founders, pioneers in contemporary praise and worship music, have produced some of the classics in the category, including two songs that over the past four years consistently have ranked among the top 15 among music tracked by Christian Copyright Licensing International, which administers church music royalties.