Steve Hewitt, editor of Christian Computing magazine, urged people not to panic and, after all went well, he said, "All of the fear-mongering in America by both the secular and religious press didn't accomplish anything.
What does CCMAG stand for?
CCMAG stands for Christian Computing Magazine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Civilian Clothing Maintenance Allowance
- Comité Consultatif Mondial des Amis (French: Friends World Committee for Consultation)
- Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (South Africa)
- Community Centre for Media Arts (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Contact Center Manager Administration (software)
- Crew Correctable Maintenance Actions
- Customer Contact Management Association
- Centro Cultural Miguel Ángel Asturias (Guatemalan cultural center)
- Central Coast Model Aero Club (Australia)
- Colette Coyne Melanoma Awareness Campaign
- Centro de Ciências do Mar do Algarve (Portugese)
- Codex Committee on Methods of Analysis and Sampling
- Canadian Centre for Mine Action Technologies
- Crown Company Monitoring Advisory Unit (New Zealand)
- Capital and Credit Merchant Bank
- Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Center for Computational Medicine and Biology
- Center for Craniofacial Molecular Biology
- Community Configuration Management Board
- Computer-Controlled Moving Bar (radiation oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Hewitt, editor of Christian Computing magazine in Raymore, Mo.