PGACTS, a Christian broadcasting system, is using ETI's video insertion product, VideoDirect(TM) to deliver custom content to specialty providers quickly and affordably.
What does CBS stand for?
CBS stands for Christian Broadcasting System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBS
We have 661 other meanings of CBS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Business Solutions
- Chalfonts Beekeepers' Society (UK)
- Chaotic Binary Sequence
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome (eyes)
- Chemical Bulk Storage
- Chemical/Biological Sampling
- Cherokee Bend School (Mountain Brook, Alabama)
- Cheshire Building Society
- Chimie, Biologie, Santé (French: Chemistry, Biology, Health)
- Chinese and Bilingual Studies (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Christian Brothers School
- Christlicher Business Service (Bochum, Germany)
- Chronic Boredom Syndrome
- Chronic Brain Syndrome
- Church in a Box Solutions (Portable Church Industries; Troy, MI)
- Ciliary Body Bend (ophthalmology)
- Cinder Block Structure (construction)
- Circuit Breaker Switch (electronics)
- Circular Binary Segmentation (algorithm)
- Citizens for Border Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 37 members of the children's Choir of the Christian Broadcasting System who are between the ages of 11 and 15 got a standing ovation for hymns in English, Latin and Italian at the United Methodist Church service on Sunday morning.
DETROIT -- Salem Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:SALM), the leading radio broadcaster focused on Christian and family-themed programming, today announced that it will acquire WLQV-AM (1500), which serves the Detroit, Michigan market from Christian Broadcasting System, Ltd.