Canadian-born Albert Benjamin Simpson (1843-1919) and his Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA) had a significant impact on, and was affected by, the emerging Pentecostal movement, both in North America and in the China mission field.
What does CAMA stand for?
CAMA stands for Christian And Missionary Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAMA
We have 66 other meanings of CAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Cable Advertising of Metro Atlanta
- California-Arizona Maneuver Area (Patton's Desert Training Center in WWll)
- Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators
- Canadian Automatic Merchandising Association
- Central Arctic Management Area (Bureau of Land Management)
- Central Arizona Museum Association (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Centralized Automatic Message Accounting
- Charles A Morgan & Associates (San Antonio, Texas)
- Charlotte American Marketing Association (North Carolina)
- Child Abuse Multidisciplinary Account
- Chronic and Acute Medical Assistance
- Civil Aviation Medical Association
- Coastal Area Management Authority
- Collection Account Management Agreement
- Columbus Avenue Merchants Association (Bay City, Michigan)
- Common Airborne Modem Assembly (UAV)
- Composants pour Architectures Mobiles Adaptables (French: Mobile Adaptable Architecture Components; software design)
- Computer Aided Market Analysis
- Computer-Assisted Mass Appraisal System
- Correctional Accreditation Managers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Normally, the sermon at Christian and Missionary Alliance Church of Simi Valley lasts about an hour.
I was referred to Jody, whose office was located in a two-story building behind the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church in Santa Monica, Calif.