I work at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology in the EN and bachelor of nursing programmes.
What does CPIT stand for?
CPIT stands for Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPIT
We have 8 other meanings of CPIT in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Programming and Information Systems
- Computerized Personnel Information System
- Coordinated Portfolio Investment Survey (International Monetary Fund)
- Cosmetic Product Ingredient Statements (US FDA)
- Certificate of Proficiency in Information Systems Management
- Comissão Pró-Índio de São Paulo (Portuguese: Pro-Indian Commission of Sao Paulo; est. 1978; Brazil)
- Cerebral Palsy International Sports & Recreation Association
- C3I System Program Integration Team
- Calorisation Pendulum Interference Test
- Center for Planning and Information Technology (Catholic University of America; Washington, DC)
- Continual Process Improvement Team
- Current Product Improvement Team
- 2-Carboxy-4-Phenyl Isothiocyanate (chemical compound)
- Cards and Personal Identification Technical Committee (Singapore)
- Certified Professional Information Technology Consultant
- China Peace International Tourism Co., Ltd.
- Clinical Pharmacy International Travel Clinic (est. 1991; Colorado)
- Compact Precise-Integration Time-Domain (algorithm)
- Community Periodontal Index of Treatment Needs (WHO)
- California Poets in the Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010-2012, the local health system and Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT) worked together to support the community during very difficult times.
The role includes liaising with Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology, planning assessment schedules well in advance to ensure both ALN and CLNs are available; planning and distributing the students' timetables to the district nurse and specialist teams to prepare them for the students' arrival; distributing the student booklets; facilitating the orientation day; supporting the CLNs when issues arise with students; and ensuring students return timesheets to keep the accounts department happy
Twenty-one Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT) students who have completed the certificate of nursing, the former nurse assistant qualification, are transitioning to the new diploma of enrolled nursing.
Early in the year, the opportunity arose to register for the Hui Tauira o Nga Neehi Maori, the Maori student nurses' hui, being held at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology in May.
Nurse Maude Hospice Palliative Care Service and Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT) are offering online courses on the care of the dying person, as part of the graduate certificate in nursing practice (New Zealand Qualifications Authority level 7), contributing to an ontology specialisation.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A state-of-the-art clinical practice unit (CPU) for nursing and midwifery students at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT) was opened recently, the first of its kind in the South Island.
The DHB is involved with a return-to-nursing programme at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology and is providing funding for postgraduate studies with money devolved to DHBs from the Clinical Training Agency.