Rosemary was a member of Christ the King Church, where she was also a religious education teacher for many years, and the American Business Women's Association.
What does CTKC stand for?
CTKC stands for Christ The King Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chance to Kill (video games)
- Change Through Knowledge (Perth, UK)
- Christ The King (school; various locations)
- Communication Tool Kit (voice and accent training)
- Composite Tool Kit
- Configuration Toolkit
- Consolidated Tool Kit (various organizations)
- Central Texas Kidney Associates (Austin, TX)
- Chinese Taipei Korfball Association
- Citizens for Truth about the Kennedy Assassination
- Christ the King Catholic School (Denver, CO)
- Chinese Taipei Karate Federation (martial arts)
- Christ The King Family Church
- Calon Tenaga Kerja Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Labor Candidate)
- Chair-To-Keyboard Interface
- Christ the King Lutheran Church (Fallbrook, California)
- Christ the King Parish (Brockton, MS; Haitian Catholic parish)
- College of Technology Kevin Street (Dublin, Ireland)
- Calon Tenaga Kerja Wanita (Indonesian: Prospective Female Workers)
- Center for Thai Kitchen of the World (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers from Christ the King church have launched the weekly club at St Augustine's Sports Centre in Radford.
Christ the King Church received pounds 30,000 from the Kingstanding Neighbourhood Renewal Fund for the project.
Mr Grey said he suffered psychiatric and social problems after being abused by Fr Christopher Clonan at Christ The King church in Coundon, Coventry, from the age of 10.
The 27-year-old's friends and family are set to turn out in droves for a special service at Christ the King Church, Queens Drive.
Vandals could not break into the locked Christ the King Church in the northern state of Kedah, so had to be content with burning some furniture.
from Christ the King Church at Vine & Melrose to the Feast site.
She was a daily Communicant at Christ the King Church for many years.