At the launch Year 6 students from Christ Church Grammar School sang Waltzing Matilda to the assembled gathering that included a number of Christina's and Mr Baillieu's large, extended family.
What does CCGS stand for?
CCGS stands for Christ Church Grammar School (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCGS
We have 31 other meanings of CCGS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Computer Games Research
- Christ Centered Game Reviews (website; aka Christ Centered Gamer)
- Christ Centered Gamer (website; aka Christ Centered Game Reviews)
- Concentric Conductor with Ground Removed
- Cluster Computing and the Grid (IEEE international symposium)
- Chicken Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Canadian Coast Guard Ship
- Cape Cod Genealogical Society Library
- Cass County Genealogical Society (Texas)
- Cell Cycle Block, G1-to-S
- Clermont County Genealogical Society (Clermont County, Ohio)
- Connecticut Classical Guitar Society
- Coweta County Genealogical Society, Inc. (Grantville, GA)
- Chicagoland Chapter of the Buick Gran Sport Club of America (Chicago, IL)
- Concentric-Circle-Grating Surface-Emitting Laser (optics)
- Customer Carrier Ground System Equipment
- Centro Cultural General San Martin
- Centro Cultural Grupo Silvio Santos (Portuguese: Office of Cultural Group Silvio Santos)
- catalytic combustion gas turbine
- Central Coast Group Training (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first stop on the ``Anglican Adventure'' will be Nathan Tierney's personal insights into his 1960s school years at Christ Church Grammar School in South Yarra, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.