In a career spanning 50 years, Shih worked with most of Hong Kong best-known actors including Hard Boiled and Pirates of the Caribbean star Chow Yun Fat.
What does CYF stand for?
CYF stands for Chow Yun Fat (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CYF
We have 17 other meanings of CYF in our Acronym Attic
- Caucasus Youth Environmental Network (est. 2005)
- Commonwealth Young Engineers Network (UK)
- Close Your Eyes Partner (gaming)
- Call You Free
- Cambio Y Fuera (Spanish: Over and Out)
- Canadian Youth Foundation
- Check Your Flanks (online gaming clan)
- Check Your Fly
- Children, Youth and Families
- Chinese Yoga Federation
- Christian Yde Frostholm (Danish poet and artist)
- Christian Youth Fellowship
- Cregagh Youth Fellowship
- Cross Your Fingers
- Christian Youth Fellowship Association
- Connecticut Youth and Family Alliance (Bristol, CT)
- COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) Youth, Food and Agriculture Exhibition and Interactive Conference
- Children Youth and Families At Risk
- Carlton Youth Football Club (Australia)
- Child and Youth Friendly Calgary (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chow Yun Fat and Gong Li are the 10th century rulers plotting to kill each other.
HONG KONG, May 7 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- Chow Yun Fat visited Hong Kong Disneyland on 7 May 2007.
CHOW Yun Fat plays a gambler gifted with almost supernatural abilities in Wong Jing's seminal 1989 caper GOD OF GAMBLERS (Hong Kong Classics, pounds 12.
40pm): HONG Kong movie star Chow Yun Fat under sells himself in this disappointing action thriller which is basically a series of gun-blasting set pieces.
Actor Chow Yun Fat exercises five times a week and eats mainly rice, fish and vegetables.
Both Chow Yun Fat, who is building a high profile in the West through films such as The Corrupter and Anna And The King, and Michelle Yeoh (best known for her role in the Bond caper Tomorrow Never Dies) came on board at an early stage, and this helped finalise the backing.
Fortune Star distributes the world's largest contemporary Chinese language feature film library, including over 600 titles featuring Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Chow Yun Fat, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, and renowned filmmakers John Woo, Yuen Woo Ping and Ronny Yu.