Scott, diagnosed with Choroideremia (CHM) in 2003, has been selected to receive the Visionary Award at the fourth annual Allstate Life Insurance[sup.
What does CHM stand for?
CHM stands for Choroideremia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHM
We have 128 other meanings of CHM in our Acronym Attic
- Champaign-Urbana (Amtrak station code; Champaign-Urbana, IL)
- Chemistry of Hazardous Materials
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Chill House Music
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chirurgiae Magister (Master of Surgery)
- Choir Master (Royal College of Organists)
- Clearing House Mechanism (various organizations)
- Club Hippique de Meaux (French: Meaux Equestrian Club; Meaux, France)
- College of Human Medicine
- Colorado History Museum (Denver, CO)
- Commission on Home Ministries
- Commission on Human Medicines (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency; UK)
- Common Heritage of Mankind
- Communication Homme-Machine (French)
- Compiled HTML Help Format
- Computer and Hi-Tech Management Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of Emma's tireless campaigning, 12 patients have received gene therapy for choroideremia.
THE FIRST clinical trial into the rare blinding condition choroideremia has started at Oxford Eye Hospital, thanks to a grant from Fight for Sight.
Russell Welsh, 36, of Hartlepool, faces the prospect of going blind by the age of 50 after being diagnosed with choroideremia or CHM.
Birmingham MP Sion Simon (Lab Erdington) also criticised the SRA decision, saying he had become increasingly reliant on rail services due to the effects of choroideremia, an incurable illness which is making him slowly go blind.
com 1,2,3,4,7,9 CHOROIDEREMIA See: Macular Diseases; Retinitis Pigmentosa; Visual Impairments CHRIST-SIEMENS-TOURAINE SYNDROME See: Craniofacial Disorders; Ectodermal Dysplasias CHROMOSOME 13 & 18 DISORDERS See also: Chromosome 18 Disorders SOFT: Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13 and Related Disorders 2982 S.
But then there was choroideremia and degeneration of the retina; in a year his eyesight was tunneled, spattered with rainbow-colored halos.
Childhelp Inc Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation Children's Food and Care Fund Children's Hospital Foundation of Washington, DC Children's Inn at NIH Choroideremia Research Foundation Christian Communities Group Homes Inc.