Prior to Saturday's annual spring game, the Greyhounds will "draft" 4-year-old Yan Perez, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor called choroid plexus carcinoma in August 2008, as a member of the team for the season.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Choroid Plexus Carcinoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Chambre Professionnelle du Conseil (French: Professional Consulting Chamber)
- Characteristics Properties Code (NASA)
- Chauffage, Plomberie, Climatisation (French: Heating, Plumbing, Air Conditioning)
- Chemical Protective Clothing
- Chemical Protective Cover
- Chief Pay Clerk
- Child Protection Coalition (Homosassa, Florida)
- Child Protection Conference (UK)
- Chinese Petroleum Corp (Taiwan)
- Chirp Pulse Compression (radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immunohistochemical Staining of Tumors in Differential Diagnosis of Choroid Plexus Carcinoma (CPC) (a) Trans- CAM 5.
He was a co-leader in a cancer study that connected an otherwise rare childhood malignant brain tumor, choroid plexus carcinoma, with a mutation of the P53 gene responsible for the Li-Fraumani Family Cancer Predisposition Syndrome.