His tumor practice focuses on en bloc tumor resection for chordoma, chondrosarcoma, giant cell tumor, soft tissue sarcoma, sacral tumors, & other primary bone tumors.
What does CHDM stand for?
CHDM stands for Chordoma
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHDM
We have 1 other meaning of CHDM in our Acronym Attic
- Change Directory (MS-DOS)
- Chief Director, Auxiliary (Headquarters)
- Canon Hacker Development Kit
- Clean Home Delivery Kit (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health; Nepal)
- Central Heat Distribution Limited (Canada)
- Computer Hardware Description Language
- Conference on Hardware Description Languages
- High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (more commonly seen as HDL)
- Center for Human Development Learning and Teaching (est. 1990 at Miami University of Ohio)
- Certified Help Desk Manager
- Chris Hani District Municipality (Queenstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Comprehensive Hospital Drug Monitoring
- Conceptual Health Data Model (Canadian Institute for Health Information)
- Switzerland Death Metal
- Comprehensive Hospital Drug Monitoring Berne (medical article)
- Center for Health Disparities and Molecular Medicine (research center; Loma Linda University; California)
- Catholic Human Development Outreach (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Certificate-Holding District Office
- Certified Housing Development Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
DISCUSSION Thought to arise from cellular remnants of the notochord (the mesodermal precursor of the vertebral column), chordoma is a rare, slow-growing, locally-invasive malignant tumour.
When a chordoma arises within the parapharyngeal space, the mass may be detected clinically.
DIAGNOSIS Chordoma DISCUSSION Chordomas are rare malignant neoplasms that arise from remnants of the embryological notochord.
In the differential diagnosis, metastases, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, chordoma sarcoidosis and rare spinal infections such as brucellosis and fungal disease were considered.
Predominantly found in people 50-69 year old, a chordoma arises found remnants of the primitive notochord.
While chordomas represent a one-in-a-million diagnosis (300 Americans are diagnosed with chordomas each year), ProCure New Jersey has successfully treated six chordoma patients in just the past few months.
Collaborative research funded by the Chordoma Foundation yields major discovery that could open door to new therapies DURHAM, N.