Choose Black America was formed because black citizens of America have been disproportionately harmed by mass illegal immigration and fear seeing their interests further decimated by the amnesty legislation that was approved by the Senate.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Choose Black America (Federation for American Immigration Reform)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Bank Auditor (Bank Administration Instute, BAI)
- Chattanooga Bar Association (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chemical Blowing Agent
- Chemical Business Association (UK)
- Chesapeake Bay Agreement
- Cheslock, Bakker & Associates (merchant banking firm; Stamford, CT, USA)
- Chicago Bar Association (lllinois)
- Child Bearing Age
- Chinese Basketball Alliance
- Chinese Basketball Association
- Chris Beale Agencies Limited (UK)
- Christian Basketball Association, Inc.
- Christian Bicyclists Association
- Christian Boaters Association
- Christian Book Awards
- Christian Booksellers Association
- Christian Brothers Academy (Lincroft, New Jersey)
- Christian Brothers' Academy (Albany, NY)
- Chronic Bronchitis and Asthma (illlness)
- Church Benefits Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Choose Black America has placed itself at odds with several traditional civil rights organizations and Black leaders, many of whom encourage Black support of immigrant groups in their fight for immigration reform.
Amnesty Will Hurt All Americans and Blacks the Most, Contends New Coalition Choose Black America WASHINGTON, May 22 /PRNewswire/ -- As the U.