Adzuki resistant starch lowered serum cholesterol and hepatic 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA mRNA levels and increased hepatic LDL-receptor and cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase mRNA levels in rats fed a cholesterol diet.
What does C7H stand for?
C7H stands for Cholesterol 7Alpha-Hydroxylase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Glucose (chemistry)
- Codeine-6-Sulfate (opiate)
- Cervical Vertebra 7
- Seventh Component of Complement
- Coupe 70 (Volvo)
- Cysteine 74 to Alanine
- Cessna Citation X (airliner; Cessna Aircraft Company)
- Cholesterol-7-Alpha Hydroxylase
- Commander Seventh Fleet
- Castle Infinity
- Club 8 (band)
- Control for 80 Days (research test group)
- Component 8 Beta Gene
- Cloud 9
- Police Criminal Intelligence Branch
- Intermediate ANI-only 9-1-1 service level between B911 and E911
- Coalition '98/North-Central Democratic Centre Party (regionalist political party in US WI, MN, ND, MI, IA)
- C Programming Language Standard, revised 1999
- Chromosome 9 Centromeric
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monitoring hepatic cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase activity by assay of the stable bile acid intermediate 7alpha-hydroxy-4-cholesten-3-one in peripheral blood.