PLASTIC PIPE RESINS 165 General 165 Plastic Pipe Resin Demand 168 Polyvinyl Chloride Pipe 169 Characteristics & Technologies 170 Markets 172 Producers 175 High Density Polyethylene Pipe 175 Markets 177 Producers 181 Fiberglass Pipe 182 Markets 184 Producers 186 Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Pipe 187 Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Pipe 189 Other Plastic Pipe 192 VI.
What does PVC-C stand for?
PVC-C stands for Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 39 other meanings of PVC-C in our Acronym Attic
- Private Virtual Circuit
- Private Virtual Connection (BT)
- Pro Vice Chancellor
- Product Value Chain
- Propane Vehicle Council
- Provincetown, MA, USA - Provincetown Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Psychic Vampire Codex (Michelle Belanger book)
- Public Venture Capital
- Pulmonary Valve Closure
- Pulmonary Venous Congestion
- Polyvinyl Chloride - Unplasticized
- premature ventricular contractions per hour
- PVC Insulated / PVC Covered (type of electric cable)
- Palos Verdes Civic Association (Englewood, CO)
- Paradise Valley Conservation Area
- Paradoxical Vocal Cord Adduction
- participatory value chains analysis
- Penn View Christian Academy (Penns Creek, Pennsylvania)
- Penns Valley Conservation Association (Aaronsburg, PA)
- Pennsylvania Vector Control Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ltd entered into an agreement to form a new joint venture (JV) company to conduct feasibility study of the construction of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) production facility in Dahej, Gujarat, India.
For the recovery of the spent scrubber effluent of the bleach plant, BE&K specified Corzan[R] chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) pipe from Noveon Inc.
The study "Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CAS 68648-82-8) Market Research Report 2011" presents an overview of the Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride market globally and regionally by contemplating and analyzing its parameters.
Plastic piping materials such as polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), cross-linked polyethylene (PEX), chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), and others will be covered during the conference.
The chlorinated polyvinyl chloride pipe is manufactured completely in-house--from formulation to mixing to finished product--and checked for quality using electronically rotating scanner technology that scans 100% of the pipe for wall thickness, surface flaws, inclusions, and eccentricities.
The new regulations include the approval of Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) plastic pipe for use in residential water supply piping systems.
Ritmo Profittings machines can fuse thermoplastic materials such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene (PP), Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Polyvinylfluoride (PVDF) pipes and fittings (ells, tees, crosses and lateral wyes).