These studies showed that N30 Pharma's GSNORi improved F508del-CFTR protein expression in transfected cells that overexpress F508del-CFTR as well as improving chloride channel activity in human airway cells derived from CF patients carrying two copies of the F508del-CFTR mutation.
What does CLCN stand for?
CLCN stands for Chloride Channel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLCN
- Computational Linguistics and Chinese Language Processing
- City of Lakes Community Land Trust (Minnesota)
- Cannon Launched Counter Measures
- Chautauqua Lake Camp Meeting
- Children's Law Center Of Massachusetts, Inc (Lynn, Massachusetts)
- Compliant Lifecycle Manager (pharmaceutical)
- Contract Life Cycle Management (software)
- Corporate Law Compensation & Management Survey
- Constructive Living Center of Massachusetts
- Catheterization of large cervical and mediastinal veins
- Clementine Lunar Control Network
- Community Learning Centre Napanee (Napanee, Ontario, Canada)
- Campaign Life Coalition Nova Scotia
- Carpathian Large Carnivore Project (Romania)
- Certified Life Care Planner (Commission on Health Care Certification)
- Certified Literate Community Program
- Certified Loss Control Professional (electrical safety)
- Cleft Lip, Cleft Palate
- Closed-Loop Characteristic Polynomial
- Cobell Land Consolidation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from UCSF, Johns Hopkins University and Duke University have demonstrated that a specific calcium-activated chloride channel holds valuable clues to reducing two biological processes that contribute to the severity of asthma.
1551) investigated the effects of Cd on the expression of megalin and chloride channel 5 (C1C5), two key proteins involved in albumin-receptor-mediated endocytosis.
A] receptors to induce chloride channel opening, and modulate pentobarbital-induced pharmacological properties like a GABA receptors agonist.
Labeling for Amitiza, a chloride channel activator, states that efficacy was not demonstrated conclusively in men.
AMITIZA, which is discovered by Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, is the world's first selective chloride channel activator indicated for treating chronic idiopathic constipation.
It has been unclear how the gene associated with cystic fibrosis, CFTR, which acts as a chloride channel and a regulator of the sodium channel, causes lung disease," notes Marcus Mall, assistant professor in the School of Medicine.
The protein coded by the CFTR gene is a cAMP-regulated chloride channel in the apical membrane of epithelial cells.