Lin (1969) had previously suggested that the inclusion of Chlorella growth factor could increase the lactobacillus concentration by up to 400% in vitro, and confirmed the beneficial effect of C.
What does CGF stand for?
CGF stands for Chlorella Growth Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CGF
We have 84 other meanings of CGF in our Acronym Attic
- Capital Growth Financial (Boca Raton, FL)
- Central Gas Facility
- Centre Généalogique du Finistère (French: Genealogical Center of Finistère; Finistère, France)
- Charging Gateway Function
- Charitable Gift Fund (various organizations)
- Chaudronnerie Garcia Frères (French: Garcia Brothers Boilermaking)
- Chauffage, Gaz, Fioul (French: Heating, Gas, Oil)
- Child Growth Foundation (UK)
- Children's Glaucoma Foundation
- China Gender Facility
- Clock Gate Factor
- Club Gymnique de France (French nudist organization)
- Coast Guard Foundation
- Cognitive Function
- College Golf Foundation
- Common-Gate FET (Field Effect Transistor)
- Commonwealth Games Federation (UK)
- Compagnie Générale de Finition (French: General Finishing Company)
- Compagnie Générale de Froid (French: General Refrigeration Company; various locations)
- Compagnie Gestion et Finance (Management and Finance Company; Tunisia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chlorella maintains considerable vitamins, minerals and phytonutricnts--including chlorella growth factor (CGF), known to stimulate cell growth.
Chlorella, a single-cell, fresh water green alga, contains a phytonutrient (plant-derived nutrient) known as Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF).