By government regulation and lender insistence, the ground under our homes has been saturated with chlordane and heptachlor, two very lethal and long-lasting chemicals.
What does C/H stand for?
C/H stands for Chlordane and Heptachlor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/H
We have 75 other meanings of C/H in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration/Failure Analysis
- Confidential/Foreign Government Information - Modified Handling
- Captive Flight
- Cost Fixed Price Indefinite Quantity
- Center of Gravity (physics)
- Cockcroft-Gault (equation; renal function)
- Cells per Glomerular Cross Section
- Card Holder
- Central Heating
- Characters per Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
to immediately cancel registration -- and therefore the right to legally sell or use -- chlordane and heptachlor, the most widely used termite killers (SN: 8/15/87, p.
Hematopoietic cancer deaths were not in excess in a small cohort of workers employed in the manufacture of chlordane and heptachlor (24).