14 ( ANI ): Late night on April 1, 2004, two trawlers - Kazadan and Amanat- berthed at the Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Limited (CUFL) jetty.
What does CUFL stand for?
CUFL stands for Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Limited (Bangladesh, India corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUFL
We have 2 other meanings of CUFL in our Acronym Attic
- Club de Usuarios del Ford Focus
- Columbia University Film Festival (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Cabin User Fee Fairness Act
- Credit Union Fast Financing System (Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union; Los Angeles, CA)
- Customs Undercover Fundamental Financial System (U.S. Customs Service)
- Compute Unified Fast Fourier Transform (NVIDIA)
- Christians United for Israel
- Californians United for Justice
- Credit Unions for Kids
- Central Utah Federation of Labor
- Canadian University Field Lacrosse Association
- Colorado University Faculty Leadership Association
- Chongqing United Foreign Language Institute (China)
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine
- Casa Universitaria Franco-Mexicana (Spanish: Franco-Mexican University House)
- Centro Universitario Franco Mexicano (Spanish; Mexican university)
- Carcar United Footwear Manufacturer Association Inc
- Canadian Urban Forest Network (advocacy group)
- Closed until Further Notice
- Canadian Unregistered Firearms Owners Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They were being loaded on 10 trucks from two engine boats at the jetty of Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Limited on April 2, 2004.