The Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA) was founded in 1987 and currently serves thousands of chiropractic clients around the world with technological tools and practice building services.
What does CLA stand for?
CLA stands for Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (Mahwah, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLA
We have 333 other meanings of CLA in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Certified Labview Architect (National Instruments Corporation)
- Certified Landscape Architect
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Certified Legal Assistant
- Cervical Lymphadenopathy
- Chemical Limited Area
- Chemiluminescent Assay
- Children Looked After (UK)
- Children's Liver Alliance
- Christian Legal Aid (various locations)
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Civic Leadership Academy
- Civil Liberties Australia
- Claremont (Amtrak station code; Clarmont, NH)
- Clean, Lubricate, and Adjust (cameras)
- Clearance Angle
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant (various organizations)
- Closed-Loop Analysis
- Coin Laundry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Transforming thousands of chiropractors, their practices and the public's perception of chiropractic care since 1988, Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA) announces today that their Insight Subluxation Station(TM) (Insight(TM)) is now being utilized on world class athletes, both professional and amateur.
He is also a member of the Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA).