com)-- Chiropractic health care is a natural non-drug, non-surgical approach to assist the body in maintaining healthy nerve, joint, and muscle function.
What does CHC stand for?
CHC stands for Chiropractic Health Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHC
We have 331 other meanings of CHC in our Acronym Attic
- Chaplain Corps, US Navy
- Cherokee Heritage Center (Oklahoma)
- Chestnut Hill College (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Chicago Cubs
- Chicago Health Connection
- Chichester Harbour Conservancy (UK)
- Chief Hospital Corpsman
- Child Health Consortium (New Jersey)
- Children Helping Children (various locations)
- Chinese Heritage Centre (Singapore)
- Christchurch, New Zealand - International (Airport Code)
- Chronic Health Condition
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Church Hill Classics (frames; Monroe, CT)
- Church Hymnal Corporation
- Church of the Holy Communion (various locations)
- City Harvest Church
- City Holding Company
- Clathrin Heavy Chain (genetics)
- Cleveland Hiking Club (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those groups included the Chiropractic Health Care Section; Public Health Education and Health Promotion Section; Ethics Special Primary Interest Group; Cancer Forum; Trade and Health Forum; Asian Pacific Islander Caucus for Public Health; Caucus on Homelessness; Caucus on Public Health and the Faith Community; Caucus on Refugee and Immigrant Health; Labor Caucus; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus of Public Health; and the Men's Health Caucus.
html Scroll down the page for information on presentations organized by the Chiropractic Health Care Section and the Alternative and Complementary Health Practices SPIG United States Bone and Joint Decade: www.
The Chiropractic Health Care Section of the American Public Health Association supports APHA's proimmunization stance.
Chiropractic health care focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] APHA'S FOOD and Nutrition Section and Chiropractic Health Care Section are the first recipients of a new award.
Singleton Chiropractic, PS Chiropractic health care, 1620 N.
President of the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic at the Southern California University of Health Sciences and member of the Department of Defense (DoD) Chiropractic Health Care Demonstration Oversight Advisory Committee.