15pm in St Francis Parish Hall in Ely MENU BEFORE Breakfast: Cooked breakfast - the fat wouldn't be removed from the bacon, sausages Lunch: Pizza and chips Dinner: Chips with everything MENU AFTER Breakfast: Lean bacon, baked beans, egg fried in Fry Light, mushrooms, slice of wholemeal bread Lunch: Tuna jacket with no butter, chicken pasta with salad, yoghurt and banana Dinner: Chicken and vegetables or Quorn or minced beef chilli
What does CWE stand for?
CWE stands for Chips With Everything (UK Technology TV programme)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWE
We have 79 other meanings of CWE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Women & Enterprise
- Center for Worker Education (New York)
- Central West Europe (region)
- Cercle des Webmasters Engagés (French: Engaged Webmasters Circle)
- Certified Welding Educator
- Certified Wine Educator (Society of Wine Educators certification)
- Certified Workforce Expert
- Championship Wrestling Experience
- Chief Wage Earner
- China International Water & Electric Corp.
- Cold Water Equivalent
- Cold Water Extraction
- Cold Weather Extreme (wind power industry)
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Collaborative Working Environment (Graz, Austria IAIK rural development)
- College Wood Elementary (Carmel, IN)
- Colorado Whitewater Expeditions
- Colorado Wind Ensemble (Denver, CO)
- Commensurate With Experience
- Common Weakness Enumeration (trademark of MITRE Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHIPS with everything is what the Greyhound Board of Great Britain has decided is the best diet for Greyhound racing.
ADDITIONAL REPORTING BY JOHN SHAW CAPTION(S): CHIPS WITH EVERYTHING Gamblers will cash in today
CAPTION(S): CHIPS WITH EVERYTHING Battlesteads owners Richard and Dee Slade have won a green tourism award for an eco friendly solution to a problem.
A chicken the size of a Ford Mondeo, a potato as big as a house and chips with everything.
You are on holiday so you need to treat yourself a bit, but don't automatically order chips with everything.
Gone are the days of limp, deep-fried chips with everything.
He was also the sole representative of the playwright Arnold Wesker, whose Chips with Everything (1962) embodied the spirit of the age.