Prof Cheung is Professor of Psychology and Chair of the Department of Psychology as well as Director of the Hong Kong Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
What does CUHK stand for?
CUHK stands for Chinese University of Hong Kong (research-based university)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CUHK in our Acronym Attic
- Collins Uhl Hoisington Anderson Azmy (founding partners of Princeton, NJ architecture engineering & planning firm)
- California Universal Healthcare Act
- Canadian Unlimited Hydroplane Association
- Cornell University Hospital for Animals (Cornell University; New York)
- Cambridge University Hockey Club
- Community Unemployed Help Centre (Canada)
- Community-University Health Care Center (University of Minnesota)
- Cambridge University Hindu Cultural Society (UK)
- Centre for Urban Health Initiatives (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Colorado Uninsurable Health Insurance Plan
- Credit Union Home Loan Center, LLC
- Centro Universitario Hispano Mexicano (Spanish: Central Hispanic University of Mexico; Veracruz, Mexico)
- Council of University Heads of Pharmacy Schools (UK)
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh (India)
- Colorado Urban Hydrograph Procedure
- Constructing Understanding of the Homeless Population (EU)
- Collegiate Union for Health Related Education (San Diego, CA)
- Central Union High School (El Centro, CA)
- Colleges and University Housing Services (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Columbia University Health Sciences (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An open revolt against officialdom by Chinese villagers last week demonstrated the challenge social unrest poses to the Communist party as it prepares for a generational leadership handover, history professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong of China ahead of the leadership change," Lam told AFP, referring to Chinese versions of the banned social networking services.
Hong Kong's Chief Executive Donald Tsang, a history professor at Chinese University of Hong Kong.
ECOLOGICAL DEMONSTRATION\ PRIMARY SCHOOL LOCATION MAOSI, GANSU PROVINCE, CHINA ARCHITECT SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, CHINESE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG ARCHITECT School of Architecture, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China PROJECT TEAM Edward Ng, Mu Our CIVIL ENGINEERS Shi Ziyi, Kong Guanghui PHOTOGRAPHS Mu Jun
Americans, in particular, tend to forget history," says Lee Ou-Fan, a humanities professor and acute observer of the mainland at Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Zhou grew up studying classical piano in Hong Kong and ran her own music show on the radio while studying at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
David Faure Oxford University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong
Professor Wang holds the William Newman Chair in Real Estate Finance and has previously taught in Texas, California and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CSUF).