Assessing China's impact on the global scale and discussing Silicon Valley's China strategy are the themes of this year's Chinese Software Professionals Association (CSPA) annual conference to be held 11:30 am to 4:40 pm, on Saturday, September 24, 2005 at the Santa Clara Marriot in Santa Clara, California.
What does CSPA stand for?
CSPA stands for Chinese Software Professionals Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSPA
We have 76 other meanings of CSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Carotid Stump Pressure/mean Arterial Pressure Index
- Cross-System Product/Query
- CDPK (Calcium-Dependent Protein Kinase) Substrate Protein 1
- Common Salivary Protein 1
- California Sportfishing Protection Alliance
- Canadian Sport Parachuting Association
- Canadian Steel Producers Association
- Catholic School Parents Association
- Central States Philosophical Association
- Child Safety Protection Act
- Chinese Student Protection Act of 1992
- Christian School of Preforming Arts ( Baldwinsvill, NY childrens theater group)
- CINC's Strategic Priorities Assessment
- Citizen Soldier Protection Act of 2002
- Civil Service Pensioners' Alliance
- Client Server Production Acceptance
- Closing Single Price Auction
- College Sports Publishers Association
- College Student Personnel Administration (various universities)
- College Student Personnel Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
She describes the ethnic networks in Silicon Valley: the Indus Entrepreneur group, the Chinese Software Professionals Association and a dozen other similar business associations.
Hilderbrand made his remarks recently as part of and pursuant to a panel discussion during "The Future of Enterprise Software," an event sponsored by Chinese Software Professionals Association (CSPA).