00 Paperback TA401 This three-volume set collect 904 papers from the November 2007 Sixth Pacific Rim International Conference on Advanced Materials and Processing, which was organized by the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials and sponsored by the Chinese Society for Metals, the Japan Institute of Metals, the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society, and the Institute of Materials Engineering Australia.
What does CSM stand for?
CSM stands for Chinese Society for Metals (Beijing, China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSM
We have 682 other meanings of CSM in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Supervision Message (Sprint)
- Channel Supervision Module
- Chaos Space Marines (Warhammer 40k gaming)
- Character Studio Motion (proprietory file format)
- Chasse sous Marine (French: Spearfishing)
- Chaudronnerie Soudure Maintenance (French: Boilermaking Welding Maintenance)
- Chemical Surety Materials
- Chenault Space Module
- Chief of Staff Memorandum
- Child Support Maintenance (claim)
- Chopped Strand Mat (glass-reinforced plastics)
- Christian Science Monitor (publication)
- Church of Swedish Mission
- Cigarette Smoking Man (X-files)
- Circulation, Sensation, Movement (injury evaluation)
- Circumstellar Material
- Cisco Security Manager (Cisco)
- Citizen Service Management
- Civil Society Media (various locations)
- Civil Society Movement (Liberia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Camstar's presentation to the Chinese Society for Metals is a great showcase for our experience with metals customers like ALZ Steel, Usinor and Outokumpu," said Rob Rudder, vice president of business development for Camstar.