Organized by Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association, National Renewable Energy Center, and Shanghai International Exhibition Co.
What does CREIA stand for?
CREIA stands for Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CREIA
We have 5 other meanings of CREIA in our Acronym Attic
- Capitol Radio Engineering Institute
- Center for Research, Education and Innovation (San Francisco, CA)
- Centre de Recerca en Economia Internacional
- Certified Real Estate Instructor
- Citrus Research and Education Institute
- Commercial Real Estate Information
- Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Cost Reduction & Effectiveness Improvement
- California Real Estate Inspection Association (Palm Springs, CA)
- Carolina Real Estate Investor's Association (Asheville, NC)
- Creative Real Estate Investors Association
- Centre for Research in Education Inclusion and Diversity (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Centre of Research Expertise in Improved Disability Outcomes (Canada)
- Central Rockies Ecosystem Interagency Liaison Group (Canada)
- China Renewable Energy Information Network (Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion; China)
- Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations
- Coral Reef Ecosystem Integrated Observing System
- Centre de Coordination pour la Recherche et l'Enseignement en Informatique et Société (French: Coordination Center for Research and Teaching in Computer Science and Society; France)
- Chinese Real Estate Index System
- Corporate Real Estate Impact Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association, the Global Wind Energy Council, and Greenpeace conducted a study and estimated that China s wind power capacity could reach 300GW by 2020, and then more than 400GW by 2030.
A more ambitious forecast by the publishers of the report -- Greenpeace , the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA (GWEC) -- is 230 gigawatts over the next 10 years.
org; Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association, www.
It was written according to the authoritative statistic data and documents, which were published by the National Bureau of Statistics, National Development and Reform Commission, General Administration of Customs, Ministry of Commerce, Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association and State Information Center, as well as the first-hand resources from the professional analysts of BBICs market investigation department.
Highlight Two: Strong support from responsible authorities The exhibition has received strong support from and will see active participation by responsible Chinese and foreign government authorities, including national-level National Energy Administration, Ministry of Science and Technology, the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association and Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Committee, as well as regional-level Shanghai Municipal Development and Reform Commission, the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality and the Shanghai Economy and Information Technology Commission.
OFFSHORE WIND CHINA 2011 is jointly organized by the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association, Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Committee and Shanghai International Exhibition Co.
jpg ) Offshore Wind China is organized by Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association and Shanghai International Co Ltd, host by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Sub-council and China Chamber of International Commerce, Shanghai Chamber of International Commerce and supported by Global Wind Energy Council.