The Red Cross Society of China and the Chinese Red Cross Foundation announced a donation bank account and opened a variety of contributions to the path.
What does CRCF stand for?
CRCF stands for Chinese Red Cross Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRCF
We have 9 other meanings of CRCF in our Acronym Attic
- Cyclos et Randonneurs de la Cité des Étangs (French: Hikers and Cyclists to the City of Ponds; Ponds, France)
- Centre for Russian, Central and East European Studies (University of Glasgow)
- Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards (UK)
- Centre de Recherche sur le Comportement et Évaluation des Programmes (Centre for Behavioural Research and Program Evaluation)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Eye Research and Technology (Australia)
- Center for Research on the Changing Earth System (Columbia, MD)
- Centre de Remboursement du Chèque Emploi Service Universel (French: Universal Service Employment Paycheck Redemption Center)
- Castle Rock Christian Fellowship (Castle Rock, CO)
- Centre for Research on Children and Families (Canada)
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation (New York)
- Community Residential Care Facility
- Consolidated Rental Car Facility
- Cyclic Redundancy Check Pascal Fast Bit-By-Bit
- Cooperative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology (Australia)
- Colorado Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory
- Canine Rehabilitation Conditioning Group (Englewood, CO)
- Center for Research in Computer Graphics (Fraunhofer)
- Committee on Research and Conference Grants (University of Hong Kong)
- Common Routing Connection Group (ATMF)
- Community Resource Coordination Group (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Blueberry Bus" also participated in the World AIDS Day during its stay in Shenzhen and Guangzhou, with the Chinese Red Cross Foundation inviting the "Blueberry Girls" as special volunteers to help spread AIDS prevention messages with their young, healthy and energetic images.
The Bank also won the "Most Responsible Enterprise Award 2006" in an event hosted by China News Weekly and the Chinese Red Cross Foundation, and was recently named "Best Domestic Bank in China 2006" by the Asset.