Although the young star was also nominated for best Worldwide Act, Chinese pop starlet BiBi Zhou scooped that prize
What does CPOP stand for?
CPOP stands for Chinese Pop (music)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CPOP
We have 15 other meanings of CPOP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Program Operator's Manual
- Computerized Physician Order Management (software)
- Constitution Party of Montana
- Contrat Pluriannuel d'Objectifs et de Moyens (French: Multiyear Contract of Objectives and Means)
- Cost Per Output Measurement
- Canadian Peace Officers Memorial Association
- Chief Petty Officer Medical Assistant (UK)
- Cobb Parents of Multiples Club (Atlanta, Georgia)
- C-Flanking Peptide of Neuropeptide Y
- Certified Pediatric Oncology Nurse
- Christ Prince of Peace Elementary School (Manchester, MO)
- Cold Process Oven Process (soap making)
- Community Problem Oriented Policing
- Constitutional Patriots Opposing Prohibition
- Cumulative Proportion on the Pump
- Corporation des Professionnels en Ostéopathie du Québec (Canada)
- Canadian Patent Office Record (Canadian Intellectual Property Office)
- Centro de Preparacao de Oficiais da Reserva (Portugese; Brazil)
- Coalition to Protect Open Reservoirs
- Costs Per Occupied Room (hotels)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top Chinese Pop and R&B Artist Isabelle Huang Lin will also perform at the grand opening.
Broadens the Utilisation of Hologram Technology in the Chinese Pop Music Industry and the Greater China Market
Akama Miki, a Canadian model / singer and Zhang Muyi, a Chinese pop star, claim they are madly in love.
Cries of joy, songs of sorrow; Chinese pop music and its cultural connotations.
London, January 25 (ANI): Two Chinese pop stars have been left facing a fine of up to 12,000 dollars after lip-synching at a concert.
The first F1 Rocks event will feature Simple Minds, ZZ Top, NERD and Chinese pop star Jacky Cheung.
A Chinese pop star kicked off the company's publicity offensive as part of a marketing campaign to raise the profile of it Minute Maid brand in the country with a population of almost 1.