The conference, in its third edition, is jointly organised by Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries (CPAFFC) and China International Friendship Cities Association (CIFCA).
What does CPAFFC stand for?
CPAFFC stands for Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for the Pacific Asian Family (California)
- Chlorpropamide-Alcohol Flushing
- Christian Performing Artists' Fellowship
- Club Penguin Air Force (gaming clan)
- Conflict and Policy Assessment Framework
- Corel Publishers and Artists Forum
- Cost Plus Award-Fee (contract)
- Cost Plus Award Fee / Incentive Fee (contract type)
- Canterbury Provincial Amateur Fencing Council (New Zealand)
- Cross-Product Automatic Frequency Control
- Comité Provincial des Adultes Fibro-Kystiques
- Canadian Physical Activity Fitness and Lifestyle Appraisal
- Campylobacter Pylori Associated Gastritis
- Certified Professional Agronomist (American Society of Agronomy)
- Chicago Public Art Group (Chicago, IL)
- Child Poverty Action Group (UK)
- Community Partners Action Group (Toronto, Canada)
- Community Pharmacy Action Group (Great Britain)
- Carcinogenic Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Clearance of Para-Aminohippurate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, President Patil left to attend the reception to be hosted by Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries (CPAFFC).
David Ellwood, Dean of Harvard Kennedy School (HKS); Sun Fang, Chairman of the Foundation for Globalization Cooperation; Li Xiaolin, President of The Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries and head of the Chinese delegation; and Joseph Nye, Harvard University Distinguished Service Professor at HKS made remarks at the event's opening dinner.